1. Types of Information Collected
In the course of providing services, we may collect information including Personally Identifiable Information and Non-personally Identifiable Information. Our primary goal in collecting information from you is to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience while using our site.
Personally Identifiable Information: This refers to information that lets us know the specifics of who you are. When you engage in certain activities on this site, such as registering for a membership; ordering a product or service; submitting content and/or posting content in discussion forums, discord channels, or other public areas; entering a contest or sweepstakes; filling out a survey; or sending us feedback, we may ask you to provide certain information by filling out and submitting an optional form. If you complete the form, you may provide us personal information, such as your first and last name, mailing address (including zip code), email address, employer, job title and department, telephone numbers, and other personal identifying information. When ordering products or services on the site, you may be asked to provide a credit card number. Depending upon the activity, some of the information we ask you to provide is identified as mandatory and some as voluntary. If you do not provide the mandatory data with respect to a particular activity, you will not be able to engage in that activity.
Nonpersonally Identifiable Information: This refers to information that does not by itself identify a specific individual. We gather certain information about you based upon where you visit on our site in several ways. This information is compiled and analyzed on both an individual and aggregated basis. This information may include prior page views, browser version, device type, operating system, application version, IP address, and other unique identifier.
2. Collection Methods and Use of Information
We do not collect any Personally Identifiable Information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. You provide certain Personally Identifiable Information to us when you: (a) register for our services and register your email address with us; (b) enter sweepstakes or contests sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) sign up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) send email messages, submit forms or transmit other information by telephone or letter; or (e) submit your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services on our site. We may also collect information from you at other points on our site that state that such information is being collected.
In addition, we may also collect, or our third-party ad server and/or content server may collect, certain Non-personally Identifiable Information. This information is ultimately stored in the form of store categories, and, in some cases, specific URLs. We use your IP address to diagnose problems with our servers, software, to administer our site and to gather demographic information. Our third-party ad servers will also provide us with summary, but not individual, reports that will tell us how many ads were presented and clicked upon at out site.
3. Release of Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent your Personally Identifiable Information to others. We do provide some of our services through contractual arrangements with affiliates, services providers, partners and other third parties, which include confidentiality provisions. We and our service partners use your Personally Identifiable Information to operate our sites and to deliver these services. For example, we must release your credit card information to the card-issuing bank to confirm payment for products and services purchased on this site; release your address information to the delivery service to deliver products that you ordered; and provide order information to third parties that help us provide customer service. When we share your Personally Identifiable Information for our services, we will ensure that the recipient is bound by all appropriate confidentiality obligations and that it commits to using your information only for the necessary purposes for which you originally provided the information.
Occasionally we may be required by law enforcement or judicial authorities to provide Personally Identifiable Information to the appropriate governmental authorities. We will disclose Personally Identifiable Information upon receipt of a court order, subpoena, or to cooperate with a law enforcement investigation. We fully cooperate with law enforcement agencies in identifying those who use our services for illegal activities. We reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we in good faith believe to be unlawful.
We may also provide Non-personally Identifiable Information about our customers’ sales, traffic patterns, and related site information to third party advertisers, but these statistics do not include any Personally Identifiable Information.
In each instance described in this section, we only provide the minimal information necessary for us to provide the service you requested.
4. Updating and Correcting Information
You may change any of your Personally Identifiable Information in your account online at any time by linking to your account in accordance with instructions posted elsewhere on this site. You may also contact us to access and correct your personal information and privacy preferences by using the details provided under Section 16 "Contacting Us". Please include your name, address, and/or email address when you contact us.
We encourage you to promptly update your Personally Identifiable Information if it changes. You may ask to have the information on your account deleted or removed; however, because we archive and backup past transactions, you cannot delete information associated with past transactions on this site. In addition, it may be impossible to completely delete your information without some residual information because of backups.
5. User Choices on Collection and Use of Information
We may, from time to time, send you emails or SMS regarding our products and services. In addition, if you opted in to receiving offers or information from us or our partners, we may occasionally send you direct mail about products and services that may be of interest to you. Only EMPYRE LLC (or agents working on behalf of EMPYRE LLC and under confidentiality agreements) will send you these direct mailings, and only if you indicated that you do not object to these offers. If you do not want to receive such mailings, you can edit your account information on our site or make such a request by using the details provided under Section 16 "Contacting Us".
6. Security of Information
We use reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards consistent with current industry standards to prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, destruction, and alteration of your Personally Identifiable Information.
Your Personally Identifiable Information resides on a secure server that only selected EMPYRE LLC personnel and contractors may access. We encrypt your Personally Identifiable Information to prevent unauthorized parties from viewing it when it is transmitted to us. You may access your Personally Identifiable Information through your password and unique customer ID. Your password is encrypted, and should not be shared with anyone.
Information that you provide that is not Personally Identifiable Information also resides on a secure server and is only accessible via password.
In order to most efficiently serve you, credit card transactions and order fulfillment are handled by established third party banking, processing agents and distribution institutions. They receive the information needed to verify and authorize your credit card or other payment information and to process and ship your order.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your Personally Identifiable Information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations of the Internet that are beyond our control; (b) the security, integrity and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this site cannot be guaranteed; and (c) any such information and data may be viewed or tampered with in transit by a third party.
When you use our site, we will store cookies on your computer to facilitate and customize your use of our site. A cookie is a small data file that can be retrieved to identify you to us. Our cookies store randomly assigned user identification numbers, the country where you are located, and your first name to welcome you back to our site. The cookies make your use of the site easier, provide you with personalized content, make the site run more smoothly, and help us to maintain a secure site. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, but some parts of our site may not work properly if you do. If you clear your cookies in your browser settings, you will no longer see personalized marketing messages, but you may continue to see ads over the internet that are not based on information you provided to us.
We may use an outside ad serving company, including Google Analytics features, to support display advertisements on our site, which may include retargeting. As part of their service, they may place a separate cookie on your computer. We will not provide any third-party ad server with any of your Personally Identifiable Information or information about your purchases. We and our third-party ad server may collect and use Non-personally Identifiable Information. Other advertisers may also place display advertisements on our site, but we will not disclose any Personally Identifiable Information to them. You may opt out of certain types of Google Analytics tracking and customize the Google Display Network ads by using the Google Ad Preferences Manager and learn more about how Google serves ads by viewing its Customer Ads Help Center. If you do not wish to participate in Google Analytics, you may also download the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
8. Public Areas on Our Site
You should also be aware that when you voluntarily disclose information, including Personally Identifiable Information, in the discussion forums, discord channels, chat rooms, or other public areas on this site, that information can be collected and used by third parties and may result in unsolicited messages from third parties. Such activities are beyond our control and this Policy does not apply to such information. Any submissions to discussion forums, discord channels, chat rooms or other public areas on this site are accepted with the understanding that they are accessible to all third parties. If you do not want your comments to be viewed by third parties, you should not make any submissions.
9. Privacy Policies of Third-Party Sites
We comply with the U.S. Children's Online Privacy Protection Act ("COPPA") and do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen (13) or from Web sites or online services directed to children under the age of thirteen (13).
You should not create an account on our site or use our services unless you are eighteen (18) years of age or older. In the event that you are the parent or legal guardian of a child under the age of eighteen (18) who has registered with our site or services, please contact us using the details provided under Section 16 "Contacting Us" to have your child's personal information deleted.
11. The Following Only Applies to California Residents
The CCPA provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their "personal information". For this section only, personal information is defined as information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular California consumer or California household. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Access to Specific Information
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past twelve (12) months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you
- If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
- disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you
- Detect security incidents; protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for such activities
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.)
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it
- Provide your full name, email address, phone number, address, city, state, and zip code
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
12. The Following Only Applies to Nevada Visitors
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it
- The Following Only Applies to European Union and Switzerland Visitors
- Sending an email to: email@example.com